Sunday, 8 September 2013

This Week's Celebrity Style #1

Posted by Jessie at 15:14
Ellie Goulding, the other day, posted a picture of THIS DRESS on Instagram.  



When I looked at it, I was actually shocked. Immediately, I wasn't a fan of the dress. I think the thing about this dress is that many people do actually like it a lot and many people do actually hate it a lot. But in my opinion, Ellie Goulding is not the one to dress bad. Her style is mostly charming and a lot of times lovable. I have to say in this picture, I love her hair, her makeup and her shoes but to me, the dress is a big No. 

What do you think of the dress? Fashion Icon or Fashion Disaster? 


xoxo
Jessie


2 comments:

Rebecca Barnes on 8 September 2013 at 20:48 said...

I think this is a fashion disaster, however I agree with you her style is normal really good and I do love the shoes :)
MissBeccaBeauty xo

P on 19 September 2013 at 21:46 said...

I actually sort of like it in a strange way.... I would never wear it though!!!

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos