Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter Lotion

Posted by Jessie at 18:48

When I bought this body lotion, I obviously had high expectations (I mean, who wouldn't? It's Soap & Glory after all!). And I am happy to say that this product did not disappoint me. (Yay!) 

The Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter Lotion is perfect for any one who needs a moisturising every day. I say it is great for someone who has extremely dry, flake skin (me) or even someone who doesn't have extremely dry, flake skin but still needs a good moisture. The amount you need usually varies on how dry your skin is. Because this lotion is easily evenly spreadable, it's your choice on how much product you use everyday suitable for your skin type. I have to apply the lotion everyday because after around 14 hours, my skin again becomes dry.

The Righteous Body Butter Lotion has an antioxidant formula with (or so it says on the bottle):
♥Shea Butter
♥Almond Oil
♥Aloe Vera
♥Glycerin
♥Rosehip Seed
♥Vitamin E

It moisturises well, comes in an easy pump bottle and lasts ages. I mean absolutely ages. There is a lot in the bottle. Usually when you buy a good quality product, the amount in there always is less compared to the money paid for it. But not for this. Well worth the £10 I spent on it. (happy face). 

The best thing about this is the smell! This smells absolutely gorgeous. Lovely.  have to say it is a very strong smell and does not fade easy. It kind of lingers on your body for hours which is good for me, because it means that I smell of gorgeous blooming flowers and what not. Sometimes, when I run out of perfume I apply some of the lotion on the neck and wrists for a nice smell and everything works out just fine :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos