Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Review

Posted by Jessie at 18:32




I have been using Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for quite a long time now. I have tried about 4 different scents and have also included them in quite a lot of my monthly favourites. In my opinion, the Original scent is by far the best and now I only re-purchase that. 

Dove products hardly ever disappoint me. I am glad that the Dove Deos got to be on my good list. 

This spray comes in handy spray bottle (and is also available in a compressed bottle). It is easy to put in my hand bag and I can take it with me on the go to spray it all over when needed to do so. 

But usually every morning, after my daily shower, I spray the Dove Deodorant under my arms. I am so impressed with the product, because once applied I mostly never need to spray again for the day. The smell doesn't fade easily. And it keeps me sweat-free for the entire day. 

I would highly recommend this product to everyone. It is one of best body spray/deodorant I have tried in my life. A big thumbs up from me. 

xoxo
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos