Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist | 2013

Posted by Jessie at 20:12
I love Autumn! It's my favourite time of the year, and since it is just around the corner, I wanted to make a beauty and fashion list of all the things I would like this season! I know I am probably not going to be able to afford half of this stuff but oh well, I have hope! 

ghd V pink diamond styler

The first thing on my list (and probably the thing I need and want the most is GHD V Pink Diamond Styler. It's the prettiest straightener I have ever seen and because my Remington rubbish stylers are broken, I need another one desperately. 
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
The thing I know every one loves is Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters! I have tried once before in the shade Tutti Frutti, and I loved it soo, soo, so much! But unfortunately, I have lost it and it wasn't even half used up. I need to get a new one! I love these. I am thinking the shade Candy Apple or Peach Parfait. 


Fuscia (Pink) Inspire Fuchsia Gem Embellished One Shoulder Prom Dress | 277134077 | New Look

I am not sure if this will suit my skin colour, but I love this dress for New Look, and right now it's on sale for £15! I just hope it stays in stock until I can buy it! But for £15, I think I might be able to. 

I really want a new iPod Case, and this one is perfect! I just love and it's really cheap as well. I know it's not beauty or fashion but it's still something on my wishlist. I found it on amazon.co.uk (click HERE for the link). It's only £2.99 so I shouldn't hesitate much to buy it, but the delivery charges added to it doubles the original price.  


Hair Serum Original Formula

I have so much about The John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum, and I have used it before, but never actually owned a bottle before. I know it's not that expensive, but I am still putting it on my wish list because I own so many hair  taming products, I don't think I need it. That's why I haven't bought it yet, but would love to.

That's all I want this Autumn, for some of you it may be a lot, for some of you it may be nothing. But I think I won't be able to buy all of these, especially not the GHD stylers. Do you own any of these products? What's on your wishlist? 

xoxo
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos