Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Favourites

Posted by Jessie at 17:42
Even though I haven't experimented with a lot of different products, I have chosen some that I 
genuinely prefer. This month, I haven't been shopping but instead enjoying the summer breeze near the beach and relaxing. So, unfortunately, there is no new items I can share with you. However, I have been using some already owned. 



Beauty

The one and only beauty product I have been is The Body Shop T-Tree Night Lotion. And, boy, does it do wonders. Only need a little bit to just apply on my spots and after about 2-3 nights, I can truthfully see the improvement. My skin looks so much clearer now that I use this. (full review coming soon).

Books

As many of you will know, I love reading books. The book I am currently reading (but not yet have finished) is Looking for Alaska by John Green. It's a gripping read. I totally recommend it. (full review coming soon). 

TV

This month, the best TV programme has to be The Vampire Diaries. I watch the series on Netflix and there are up to three season of the Vampire Diaries (full episodes, HD and everything). 

Music 

My No. 1 song this month is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. Good song. 

What have you been loving this month? 
xoxo
Jessie 


1 comments:

Withlovebrogan on 3 August 2013 at 20:35 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos