Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Hastings

Posted by Jessie at 12:12
A couple of days ago, I went to Hastings with my friends. Hastings was such a wonderful place. We went there to just relax and have a good time for a few hours, and I have to say, Hastings was just peace and serenity. I had a very relaxing time there.

First, we went to the Hastings beach. I was quiet surprised to see that the beach was all pebbles as no one  had told me that. I was expecting it to be sandy, but I was quiet happy to find out it wasn't (otherwise there would have been sand everywhere- my clothes, shoes, my bag and even at the edge of my sunglasses!). 




Of course, not all of it was pebbles. There were also beautiful huge rocks, although covered in green fungus ... 



The sea was also amazing. It was sparkling, bright and just wonderful. It was crystal clear. It was soothing to just see the water flow. The waves were gradually getting stronger. While sitting there relaxing, I also threw pebbles into the water just for the fun of it.




It was a very good experience at the beach, and of course, we were hungry some time after and we decided to go to the one of the restaurants nearby. Sorry, but I don't remember the name, or where exactly it was, and I also forgot to take a picture of my meal (chicken burger and chips - and boy, they were yummy) and only remembered after I'd made a mess in the plate and already half eaten my meal (I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to see some leftovers). My meal was nice and warm and delish and also at a reasonable price. Although, one of my friends complained that her burger and chips were cold and had to be re-heated.  (of course this is no use to you, since I have forgotten the name of the place, haha!). 

The place was truly beautiful and as I was trying to get all of it in pictures, I didn't take any pictures of myself. Even though some are on my friends camera, I couldn't wait for her to send me the pictures to write this post. Hope you don't mind, I don't particularly look good anyway. 

Have you ever been to Hastings? 
xoxo
Jessie

1 comments:

PixiRella on 17 August 2013 at 17:44 said...

Hey, I hope you are well!
What an adorable blog you have! Very pretty!
I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Awards!
If you would be interested to take part you can find all the deets on my blog!

Take Care | pixirella.blogspot.co.uk xx

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos