Monday, 29 July 2013

The Skin Care Tag

Posted by Jessie at 16:28
I have been getting into skin-care lately, I thought this would be a good idea to give you an insight on my beauty skin care regime. Although I am very lazy when it comes to following a routine, it's still something I do and very much need to. 

Describe your skincare routine in 5 words?
Simple, clean, quick, easy and cheap

What's your skin type?
Combination to slightly oily. Not too oily though. Sometimes it's normal but my cheeks happen to be a bit dry occasionally. 

What's your favourite skin-care product?
A really cheap one but so affective. It's The Body Shop T-Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. (full review coming soon).

Top Blemish Zapper 
As I said above, The Body Shop T-Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. (full review coming soon).

Face Wipes, Yay or Nay?
Overall Nay, because they're expensive (the good ones anyway) and not good for the earth. When you're lazy and can't be bothered after a long night out, then I guess it's important to have one pack under your bed for those days. 

Toner, Yay or Nay?
Personally, no. If you wanna close your pores, just use cold water. Much cleaner, healthier and also cheaper. Toner is just chemical and I prefer natural.

High end skin care or high end make-up?
Home-made skincare and high-end skincare has no difference whatsoever. I believe that cheap make-up makes you look the worse and also has side-effects on your (i.e. you get spots). 

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
As boring is my life is, no unusual products. I put oats on my face once if that's unusual (apparently it makes your skin glowy?). 

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it? 
It would have to be something really different. Something that I can't get here in England. 

Top skincare tip?
Natural. I find it works best if I use home-made face masks and products. It's cheaper and better for the environment, plus you know what you are putting on your face. Home-made is the best and like I said, home-made and high-end have to difference whatsoever. 

Fell free to carry on the tag. Leave a comment and/or any suggestions about skin-care. 
xoxo
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos