Tuesday, 30 July 2013

The Bucket List

Posted by Jessie at 13:06
I was bored and wanted to do something fun and different in life. Today, random as hell, thought of creating a bucket list came to my mind. If I want to do something in life, and also live it to the fullest, I need to have some things in my head. I need to have some things to cross off and feel happy as I do those fun little things, so when I am 99 years old and about to die, I don't regret wasting those previous years and turning them into a bore.
I remembered something my teacher told me when I was young: "Every man dies - but not every man lives." And, admit it it's very true. So that's why I decided to create my own bucket list and hopefully I will be getting to do all the things written here. 
Hahaha | via Facebook
Source: weheartit.com
  • Attend a masquerade ball
  • Publish a book
  • Learn to meditate
  • Buy a beach house
  • Set foot in every continent of the world
  • Swim
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Hold a baby white tiger
  • Take a ride in a hot air balloon
  • Learn to knit
  • Go to a concert
  • Get a signed copy by my favourite artist
  • Meet Leo DiCaprio
  • Set a world record
  • Be good at something
  • Learn to paint
  • Dye my hair red
  • Throw a dart at the map and go wherever the dart lands
  • Party on a yatch
  • Have a flat stomach
  • Build a snowman
  • Get a tattoo
  • Dip dye my hair
  • Hit an *ss hole in the face with a pie
  • Buy a house
  • Be the best at something
  • Learn how to skateboard
  • Become famous in some way (E.g. twitter popular, blog famous)
  • Get more than 3000 twitter followers
  • Adopt an endangered animal
  • Raise loads of money for charity
  • Become blog famous
  • Make lots of new friends
  • Get married
  • Learn to make a really nice cake
  • Be a bridesmaid
  • Be someone's best friend
  • Be someone's first priority
  • Go to yoga class
  • Go fishing
  • See the sun rise
  • Prank call someone
  • Help someone
  • Make someone smile
  • Make someone's day
  • Buy someone an awesome gift
  • Have a spa day
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Be social
  • Be likeable
  • Make a time capsule
  • Go without no internet for a whole week
  • Become successful
  • Get a job
  • Get a job that pays good money
  • Go on a cruise
  • Post YouTube videos with a friend
  • Be an Agony Aunt
  • Travel the world
  • Finish a Wreck This Journal 
  • Finish a Scrap Book
  • Store my possessions in Memory Box
Do you have a bucket list?
xoxo
Jessie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos