Monday, 1 July 2013

The Blogging World

Posted by Jessie at 19:37
It's been seven months since I have started this blog. Exactly seven whole months. I remember, I was sitting on my bed on New Years Day thinking "I want to do something productive this year." And I also thought "Starting a blog would be fun and productive." And I am so glad I thought what I thought, because it feels like such a big achievement to be a part (no matter if a small part) of the blogging world. Carrying on a blog, posting 3 times a week, reading comments ... all that just makes me feel good. Very good actually because it is something I do. Something I am known to be doing even though hardly 30 people read my blog. It just still feels good. Does anyone else feel that way? I sure some of you do.

When I started this blog, I in the whole world had NO idea whatsoever that this was going to be a beauty blog like it turned out to be. I just thought I would make this an 'every day blog' posting about random shit in my life. I don't know how this blog became a beauty blog. Confession: I am not into beauty. Like at all. In fact, I own the least amount of make-up products for a girl my age. Why the hell did I make this a beauty blog is what I think now. Every girl is blogging about beauty, and to be honest, I don't give a slightest shit about beauty. I guess I was so desperate trying to earn all my followers, I never really thought that I was wasting my time writing about beauty. 

If you haven't already stopped reading, and if you already haven't unfollowed me, then thankyou. You must all be here for the beauty bit. I bet loads of people haven't even bothered to read this post anyway. But, you're gonna have to deal with it because the stuff I will be posting will mostly be about my life. Just life posts. Some beauty bits thrown here and there, but that's it. I will blog about the things I want to blog about. I won't follow the crowd. 

Beauty blogging is as boring as hell. But blogging sure has been fun (if you know what I mean?). 


xoxo
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos