Saturday, 1 June 2013

Umberto Giannini Day After Day After Day Taming Spray | Review

Posted by Jessie at 12:51
When I picked this product up from Boots a few months back, I honestly had no idea to how this product was going to be. I had never tried it before and hadn't even heard of the name Umberto Giannini. The thing that caught my eye about this product was the professional looking packaging and the claims it had on it. Because the box it came in looked too professional, I thought that the product itself would be miraculous. But that seriosusly wasn't the case. 

Although, not being the worst at taming frizzy hair, I have very mixed views about this (or maybe mostly negative views).







The claims it has on the packagings (as you can see from the picture above) are very different results to what I have experienced.

First of all, look at the two pictures of the girl's hair. That is not at all what happens when you apply this your hair. This "taming" spray doesn't make your hair completely frizzy-less or not puffy or sleek or straight although, it does do some work. It makes them a bit less frizzy (even though not completely) and my hair does become a bit less puffy when applied to damp hair. And also, let me tell you, it doesn't last more than a say as opposed to what it says on the container "3 Day Frizz Free Hair". Heck no.

Doing very little work, I think that the product is a waste of money. The claim on the box is just some bunch of dishonest writing. I will not be buying this product ever again but will be finishing up all the product I have still got left.

- Can be bought in Boots for £5.99/100ml 

xoxo, 
Jessie 


1 comments:

Gemma T on 11 June 2013 at 13:56 said...

Oh no, this sounds like such a disappointment :( £6 is a lot of money to just waste as well! xx

Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos