Saturday, 15 June 2013

GFC, How Could You? (Important Post)

Posted by Jessie at 09:56
Shocker: There will be no more Google Friend Connect from July the 1st. Bummer, right?! It is ridiculous that GFC is going away. I mean, I don't even know why! Do you? 

It's kinda mean and unfair for them to do this, really because bloggers from all over the world spent hard work and sweat on gaining all those followers over a long, long period of time. Taking away GFC will make them loose all the those followers! And as for the readers ... They will loose contact to their favourite blogs. Gah! 

But with every problem, comes a solution. And yes, I have a solution. Say what? That's right ... a solution! But of course, it will only work if YOU guys support me in this. So tell me, will you? In fact, it's super easy. 


To make me keep all my followers, and for you to still be able to get updates on my blog, I suggest you Join Bloglovin'. It's really easy. I won't take more than 2 minutes, honest. After joining Bloglovin' all you have to do is click THIS and there will be a blue "FOLLOW" button somewhere. Click on that, and you're set. Once you have made a bloglovin' account, you will also be able to follow other blogs that are in risk of losing GFC followers. 

Please do this as my followers mean a lot to me. If I loose you guys, that will be such a big, big tragedy. It will take no more than 2 minutes. Plus, joining Bloglovin' has other benefits for you and your blog so visit the website to read on more for that. 

If you do this, thank you so much. Means a lot. :) 

xoxo
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos