Friday, 10 May 2013

The Body Shop Lip Butter in Sweet Lemon | Review

Posted by Jessie at 17:29


Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing The Body Shop Lip Butter in Sweet Lemon. I truly have a lot to say about that stuff, so read on if you want to know more!

Sorry for the bad quality. You get the idea so it's not all bad!

I know I have mentioned this product in my April's Favourites and this thing truly deserves appreciation. This has done my lips wonders. Wonders, I tell you. It leaves them moisturised and soft for a long time. It really cures the chapped dry-ness of my lips and for £4, it's not bad at all! 
The product it self comes in a small tub, but there's a lot in there and has lasted me absolute ages. As you can see from the pictures above, I have used quite a lot of this product and have been using it for a long time. The little tub can be easily carried around anywhere, even in your bag to your pockets. The thing though is that I have to use my fingers to take the butter out to put on my lips. My hands aren't dirty, but they might not be the cleanest when I'm on the go and I don't want to be rubbing dirt onto my lips - that's the one and only concern I have.
The smell is amazing! It's so nice. I just adore it. It's a sweet lemony scent and I've never smelled something better than this! 
Other wise, brilliant product. Does what it says it does, you should buy it HERE. It comes in different flavours as well so I'm defo gonna give them a go. But over-all, love this thing. 

Have you tried this Lip Butter? What are your opinions? 
xoxo, 
Jessie 


2 comments:

Gemma T on 12 May 2013 at 17:46 said...

I haven't tried this before, but I love anything from the Body Shop so I'm sure I'll love this :D xx

Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

Michelle K on 15 May 2013 at 19:56 said...

I haven't tried lip butter but I plan on it!

check out my new blog if you have time dear!

x http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos