Sunday, 5 May 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag | Part 1

Posted by Jessie at 15:36
I'm doing a tag! Yay! I was tagged by the lovely Maddie. So, cheers Maddie. Because this tag was quite long and I didn't want to bore you guys, I thought I would do this 2 parts. This is the first part and if you like this kind of thing then please comment below for the other part with will come up very soon if you wish for it to. 
Just read on if you want to know a little more about me: 

Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 
It is wavy-ish. It has different curly-ness at different places. I don't like my hair and that is exactly why I have to tie it up every single day (which leaves me with a massive bump at the back ... Nice). Styling it every day with irons is just not gonna happen.  

Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
I have never died my hair. The main reason for that is, nothing will suit the skin tone I have. 

Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
Hair wise, same (as said above) make-up wise, I have to keep it to minimum as I have school so it usually stays the same. It is actually on weekends and holidays when I like to experiment and blog about that stuff.  

Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to the salon?
I do my own. I never go to the salon as I don't have the time and neither do I care. Although, I have to say, my nails are in pretty bad shape at the moment ... ooops! 

Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Just summer, because no-one really sees them in the winter so its all good. Although, I don't like keeping them gross and dirty ever. 

How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
About 5-10 minutes. On school days I don't bother with heavy duty so just takes me 5 minutes to look put together. 

What do you do first, Face or Eyes?
Face. I don't bother much with the eyes anyway. 

Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy it when you need it?
I have gotten into beauty and such only since past 6-7 months so I don't have a massive collection, but it's a start for a blogger. It's a start and it's making pace. 

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. I have naturally very thick eye-lashes so I haven't been interested in wearing them. 

Do you wear makeup everyday?
Some days, I don't bother when I have unusually good skin and some days I just settle with light duty BB Cream. 

Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Sometimes, it's not about what others are thinking of me. The important thing to bare in mind when wearing make up is that you should feel good. Wearing make-up makes me feel good so it doesn't matter if some one is there to watch me or not! 

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Depends on where I'm going. Like to school - yeah I would have to wear some but to the local shops - I wouldn't bother. 

How many High-End products do you have?
Oooh ... Just some, not many! 

Do you plan your OOFT every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If it is something major then I plan it before-hand just to be on the safe side. For normal days I decide there and then but gotta say, it take me ages to! 

How often do you change your handbag?
It depends on where I'm going really. Normal every days handbags are usually very small-ish because I don't feel like I need to carry unnecessary junk with me. 

So that's it guys, the first part of The Beauty Blogger Tag! Hope you enjoyed and leave any questions and comments down below if you want me to do the next part. (I think the questions start to get a bit more interesting in that one!). 
xoxo, 
Jessie 

3 comments:

Kamila on 5 May 2013 at 17:40 said...

Great Tag! loving forward to the second part!

boldinballerinass.co.uk

Kamila xx

Buttons Apart on 8 May 2013 at 19:23 said...

I liked reading your responses! You should defo do the next part! Great tag!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Terri on 16 May 2013 at 20:30 said...

Great post love :)

Please check out my blog?

http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos