Thursday, 16 May 2013

Thank You So Much!

Posted by Jessie at 19:24
Hello, everyone! Quick post today. Sorry for the lack of posts lately although I have no excuse for it and I am just going to admit that I have been lazy and just careless of my blog as my exams are finished and I spend my free days surfing the web and watching Gossip Girl all day, everyday. So, sorry again. 

But then, I remembered "Oh, I do have a blog!" and decided to check back on it, and saw that I now have 32 followers! Thanks to all the people who follow me and are interested in my blog because I wasn't expecting anything like this and so am I very grateful. :)  

It's been a pleasure blogging, reading comments, reading other people's blogs and just hope I can carry on my blogging experiences in the future so watch out for loads of things coming up soon! There will be reviews (as I have been testing out a bunch of new products) and there will be the Part Two of the Bloggers Tag! I also have some posts about The Body Shop coming (you will have to wait and see what about The Body Shop I have in-stock for you). 

As you may, or may have not, noticed .... yes, there is a new poll to your right so answer because it will help me a ton. So, go, do it now!! 

xoxo, 
Jessie


4 comments:

carrieanne drew on 16 May 2013 at 19:30 said...

Voted and congrats on the followers glad to be one of them

Carrieanne x

http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

Merilin Raidmets on 16 May 2013 at 19:40 said...

voted, congratulations, it feels amazing when you see a new follower, i know i do :) so glad to be one of them, keep up posting! :)
merilinzz.blogspot.com

Rebecca Barnes on 16 May 2013 at 21:24 said...

Hi it is great to see you posting again! I went through a phase of watching gossip girl all the time and I couldn't stop watching it. What series are you up to?

Rebecca xxx

Fragile Bird on 19 May 2013 at 18:12 said...

Well your obviously doing well so stick with it, it's worth doing, but I can't blame you, I would be the same after exams too

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos