Friday, 31 May 2013

Fashion and Beauty Wishlist | June

Posted by Jessie at 11:17
Hello everyone! I have seen so many good items of clothing and makeup recently that I have come up with my massive list, I would like to share some note-worthy things with you guys in my blog post. Maybe you can give me some more opinions? 

First of all, I really want to try out The Body Shop Body Mist. They come in different scents and I have tested these out in stores and they smell amazing! The only reason I haven't bought them yet is because I'm not too sure how long the smell lasts or if they are worth the money. They cost £7.50. 

White Musk® Chiffon Sheer Body Mist

I have also heard people rave about the Sea Weed Cleansing Facial Wash. I have heard that it helps the skin to be spot free, balanced and clean. This costs £8. I have recently bought another face wash from Simple, mentioned in my Haul Post, so if you are looking for something much cheaper, then it might be worth a look.

Seaweed Cleansing Facial Wash

Moving on from The Body Shop, I am also in search for some awesome foundations. I am going shopping soon (again) and this time and I will NOT come back home without buying a good natural looking foundation. [Let me know in the comment sections below if you have any recommendations]. I have my eye on the 17 "Hide and Chic" Foundation. I know that this may not be the best foundation but it is cheap so I think it is worth to give it a go. Please, please, please do let me know your opinion on either this foundation (if you have tried it) or if you any other which is good for combination/normal skin and is fairly cheap. Anyway, this foundation costs £6.29 in Boots. 

SEVENTEEN Hide & Chic Anti Fatigue Foundation 30ml

Now, onto fashion. I have seen so many good dresses everywhere recently and am defo looking forward to buying a breath-taking floral one myself. The first one I really like is this one from Primark. It is not everyone's cup of tea, but I actually really adore it! I think it's perfect for summer/spring casual wear. I am not sure how much it costs actually. 

Another dress I really like is from Newlook. It's a bit bright, and also bold but that's the fun of it! I think this dress would look prefect with awesome flats and cool accessories! I can understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea but I just lurve it! It is only online exclusive and is on sale for £19.99. To buy this item, click HERE

Red (Red) Red Broderie Stripe Sun Dress | 274492760 | New Look

These are just SOME of the things I have been wanting the whole month. Trust me there are a heck more things in my wishlist! There will be a haul and reviews and other stuff coming very soon. Leave your comments, opinions and requests down below, and I will catch y'all later! :) Bye Bye! 

xoxo,
Jessie

As I say in my every post --- VOTE on the POLL to your RIGHT. :) 

1 comments:

chiCATes on 1 June 2013 at 13:25 said...

Loved your wishlist!

with love,
your Chic Greek followers!
chicates.blogspot.gr

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos