Thursday, 23 May 2013

A Small Haul | May 2013

Posted by Jessie at 17:36

So I went shopping this Sunday and today I have a small haul for you. I'm sorry I am so late in posting this haul, I got a bit lazy and didn't get a chance to take pictures and all that jazz. Have to admit I haven't been a good blogger and have lost all the packaging so sorry about that. The things I bought the on Sunday are mostly random bits and pieces but one footwear item.





photo.JPG


The first thing I picked up from Primark were these hair bands things. They came in a set 7 I believe (2 black coloured, 2 white coloured, 2 golden coloured and the other one a brown-ish colour). They were only £1.50 and I thought that it was such a bargain and didn't hesitate to quickly put them in my shopping basket. 

photo.JPG

I picked up a hair brush due to the fact that I needed one. It's pink, as you can see and it's massive. I think the same brush comes in the colour black. This was £1.50. Again, such a bargain! Primark, I LOVE YOU.

photo.JPG

Took a trip to the home section and got face towels! How exciting! I don't even know why I am including this in my Haul post, but hey-ho someone might turn out be interested, no? This are a reasonable size and came in a pack of three. They come in a zallion colours (from blue, to pale yellow to bright read and many more ...). I think they were around £1.50 so that's awesome. 

photo.JPG

These shoes, I thought, were such an amazing spring item. These were only £3. There were sooooo many awesome shoes in Primark I wanted to buy the WHOLE shop, honestly but I don't know why, I didn't feel like spending too much money. 

photo.JPG

Then I took a trip to Boots and bought the Simple Triple Action Spotless Skin Face Wash. I know I have posted this in one of my previous hauls and the reason I had to buy another one was because mine accidentally fell in the bin in my bathroom! Ooops! This is actually a good face wash. I bought this for around  £3-4 I do know that currently, they are much cheaper in SuperDrug than in Boots. 

photo.JPG

Another thing from boots is the shower gel. I was going to go in Lush to buy a nice shower/bath product but then I thought why not try some thing else for a change. Although this isn't the best choice I really like. The shower gel I picked up was the Zingy Lemon shower gel. They come in other "flavours" as well, such as mint, lime and strawberry. I have used this shower gel and so far so good! The best thing is that they cost only a pound. 

photo.JPG

The Dove Deos are just simply amazing! They smell soooo nice and last 48 hours. I got two for £3 so they aren't expensive either. Sooo nice. I have even mentioned them in my Monthly Favs previously. 

photo.JPG

From The Body Shop I got one of those Body Butters (Just LOVE them). I've had these before so if you want a full review (in another "flavour" though) click HERE

That's all I got so thanks if you've been reading till this far. I'm glad. Just wanna say that a visit to Primark is totally worth it right now because even though I didn't buy a lot, they have awesome stuff there. I will be going shopping again (proper shopping this time) so if you want a haul for that please let me know, love you guys. 

xoxo,
Jessie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos