Friday, 26 April 2013

The Shopaholic Tag!

Posted by Jessie at 16:04
Hello, everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few weeks, I was busy revising for a massive examination - got my results back, and I did okay but not amazing :(.Anyway, today I'm going to be doing The Shopaholic Tag. I thought that this would be a good chance for you guys to know me (as I am finally gaining followers) so hope you enjoy it.

Here goes:

Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
No actually, as much as I lurrve to shop, I can control my make-up and clothes needing hunger! And I don't have enough money to be a shopaholic ..... erm ....

How would you classify your style?
Depends on the day really but mostly I just like something casual. I am a big fan of printed Tees and jeans. I love boots and just sort-of simple edgy looks. 

What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? 
Has to be Primark. I always find good deals and there usually buy at-least one thing.

Where do you find the best deals? 
As just said, defo Primark. (although the quality isn't good and neither are the origins of the material and clothes). 
 
What designer are you willing to splurge for? 
I really have a lot to learn about the designer products ... oh ...

What is your guilty pleasure? (Other than make-up). 
Shopping (even though I'm not a shopaholic). 

What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Cardigans and printed Tees (as stated multiple times before). I also can't live without shorts and tights.  

What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? 
Skinny jeans, because they look the best (not just on me but everyone!) and they are super comfy and go with everything. 

What trend did you love that passed way too quickly? 
I don't know what they are called. Those are rubber bands sort of things that come in various shapes like "mickey mouse" shapes and you put them on wrists like bracelets  

Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
Simple jeans and printed edgy Tees really. Some comfy shoes and all good to go. I also like shorts with tights. 

Who am I tagging? 
I'm tagging you! Yes you, right there, sitting there reading this ... 

So, that's that and thanks for tagging me Kate! So check her out (no not her, I meant the blog). And if you are doing or have done a similar sort of thing, then leave the link down below! 
xoxo, 
Jessie


S

2 comments:

BreezeyBee on 26 April 2013 at 18:28 said...

i too am defintely too poor to be a shopaholic! and primark isnt that great of a deal anymore (most of the time) but they do have some cute styles.

BreezeyBee Blog
xoXo

Merilin Raidmets on 30 April 2013 at 23:59 said...

I love your blog, read through most of the posts :) haha i do considee myself a shopaholic :D also i'm your new follower :) merilinzz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos