Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Posted by Jessie at 16:59
Hello everyone! So I went out shopping and although I didn't get much, I want to share with you the few things that I did buy. 

First of all, I went to Primark and although I didn't buy any clothes, I picked up some bits and bobs of other things. I saw that some of  the Angelica Nail Polishes were being sold for £1. Although there weren't many colour choices for the ones in sale, I thought I would try the nail polish brand for a cheaper price to see if it is worth buying different shades for the full price. The shade I picked up was "Sweet Pea".


I was wandering through the "Home" section in Primark when I found some scented candles that I really like. I only picked up one because I can't trust Primark. The one I picked up was Citronella and Lemon Balm for £1.50 and has a really refreshing lime sort of scent and I just love it! I am a big fan of scented candles. (I know candles aren't beauty, but I thought I would share it with you anyway.)



After Primark, it was straight to Boots. I looked for hours for some good make-up but nothing seemed to work for me, so I just gave up on the make-up section and went to the Hair Care bit. I got the Umberto Giannini Day After Day After Day After Day for £5.99. I hope it works because my hair sometimes get really frizzy and this says that it can help. 


I also picked up the Dove Go Fresh in Pomegranate & lemon verbena scent and it smells delicious! This is my new favourite scent. I have noticed that the spray lasts long as well.


I was looking for a BB Cream and I knew that The Body Shop had the best one. So I went there and bought the BB Cream. I have previously had the sample for it and was amazed by it's work! I do think though that it wasn't expensive but they should provide us with a smidge more for the price we pay for it (£12). But you only need a little for one application so this should last me long.


So, that was all guys, just a mini beauty haul and I hope this helped you some-how! Please tell me if you want a detailed review on any of these products so I can review once I have tried them properly. Thanks for reading, 
xoxo, 
Jessie. 

4 comments:

Hannah on 10 April 2013 at 17:43 said...

I'm also a candle lover!
I really like your blog, it's sort of like mine.
That's a cool survey you have on your blog about the age group!
It's a good way to see what kind of readers you have.
I might have to steal that idea!:)
I followed you with the google friend connect so I can keep up with your blog! I'm always interested to see what other beauty/fashion bloggers are posting.

Lots of love,

Hannah

carrieanne drew on 10 April 2013 at 18:27 said...

I love a good scented candle and I'm still yet to try primarks. Not tried the nail polishes either so will have to let me know if its worth a purchase.

Carrieanne x

http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

Emma on 10 April 2013 at 21:24 said...

Hi,

I've nominated your blog in the Versatile Blogger Awards because I really love your blog.

Check out my blog, World of dilEMMA, for more information :)

Yunyusuf on 11 April 2013 at 07:59 said...

i woulddd lovee to try the body shop bb creamm & i've onlyy been to primark once (i'm not leaving in uk),that candle sounds great ^^

anywhoo i've just followed your blog~ follow my blog too maybe? :D

www.winter-yun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos